Population Growth in Silicon Valley, May 2015
Figure 17: Total Population Estimates and Projections in Santa Clara & San Mateo Counties, San Francisco, and California, by Age Group, 2005-2025
Silicon Valley Institute for Regional Studies
Data for Silicon Valley includes Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties. Population estimates for 2005 are from the United States Census Bureau, American Community Survey 1-Year Estimates. Projections for 2015 and 2025 are from the California Department of Finance, Demographic Research Unit P3: State and County Female Population Projections by Race/Ethnicity and Detailed Age, 2010 through 2060 (as of July 1), released December 2014.
This chart does not have any footnotes.
Resources for Relevant Data and Reports (show)
- California Department of Finance
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, CDC WONDER
- United States Census Bureau, American Fact Finder
- United States Census Bureau, Population Division
- United States Census Bureau, State and County Quickfacts
- United States Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Vital Statistics System
- University of Virginia Historical Census Browser