Population Growth in Silicon Valley, May 2015
Figure 2: Silicon Valley Population Share, by City and Unincorporated Area (Greater than 30,000 Residents), 2015
Silicon Valley Institute for Regional Studies
Data are from the California Department of Finance E-4 Population Estimates for Cities, Counties and State, 2001-2015 with 2000 & 2010 Census Counts. Estimates for 2015 are provisional. Silicon Valley data include the city-defined region.
This chart does not have any footnotes.
Resources for Relevant Data and Reports (show)
- California Department of Finance
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, CDC WONDER
- United States Census Bureau, American Fact Finder
- United States Census Bureau, Population Division
- United States Census Bureau, State and County Quickfacts
- United States Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Vital Statistics System
- University of Virginia Historical Census Browser