Population Growth in Silicon Valley, May 2015
Figure 18: 2013 Estimated and 2014-2023 Projected K-12 Enrollment in Santa Clara & San Mateo Counties, San Francisco, and California
Silicon Valley Institute for Regional Studies
Data is from the California Department of Finance, California Public K–12 Graded Enrollment and High School Graduate Projections by County — 2014 Series (released December 2014), and includes estimates for 2013 and projections for 2014-2023. Silicon Valley data includes San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties. Bay Area data includes the entire 9-County Bay Area. Years listed are the start of the school year (e.g., 2013 indicates the 2013-2014 school year). Data excludes California Education Authority and special schools, and ungraded enrollment.
This chart does not have any footnotes.
Resources for Relevant Data and Reports (show)
- California Department of Finance
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, CDC WONDER
- United States Census Bureau, American Fact Finder
- United States Census Bureau, Population Division
- United States Census Bureau, State and County Quickfacts
- United States Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Vital Statistics System
- University of Virginia Historical Census Browser