Population Growth in Silicon Valley, May 2015
Figure 12: Age Distribution in Santa Clara & San Mateo Counties, San Francisco, California and the United States, 2013
2015 Silicon Valley Index (Data: United States Census Bureau, Population Division)
Silicon Valley Institute for Regional Studies
Silicon Valley data includes Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties. Data are from the United States Census Bureau, Population Division, Annual Estimates of the Resident Population for Selected Age Groups by Sex for the United States, States, Counties, and Puerto Rico Commonwealth and Municipios: April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2013.
This chart does not have any footnotes.
Resources for Relevant Data and Reports (show)
- California Department of Finance
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, CDC WONDER
- United States Census Bureau, American Fact Finder
- United States Census Bureau, Population Division
- United States Census Bureau, State and County Quickfacts
- United States Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Vital Statistics System
- University of Virginia Historical Census Browser