Violent Crime Rate
Silicon Valley and California
Silicon Valley Institute for Regional Studies
Data is from the California Department of Justice, Office of the Attorney General, Interactive Crime Statistics. Violent Crimes include homicide, forcible rape, robbery and aggravated assault. Data for Silicon Valley includes the city-defined Silicon Valley region. Population data is from the California Department of Finance’s E-4 Population Estimates.
Violent crimes include homicide, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault.
Resources for Relevant Data and Reports (show)
- California Commission on Peace Officer Standards and Training
- California Department of Justice
- FBI Crime Reporting Statistics
- Public Policy Institute of California, Data Depot
- Safe Routes to School
- San Mateo County Dispatch Statistics
- Santa Clara County Department of Public Health City & Neighborhood Profiles
- Santa Clara County EMS Reports