Silicon Valley Institute for Regional Studies
Data are from the Caltrain 2018 Annual Passenger Counts report, and include average weekday daily ridership (through FY 2016) and average mid-weekday daily ridership (FY 2017 and FY 2018). Years indicate the end of the fiscal year (e.g., 2018 includes data for FY 2017-18).
*2017 and 2018 data represent average mid-weekday ridership.
Data are in fiscal years.
Resources for Relevant Data and Reports (show)
- Altamont Corridor Express (ACE)
- California Air Resources Board Clean Vehicle Rebate Project
- California Department of Transportation
- California Energy Almanac
- California Energy Commission
- Caltrans Performance Monitoring System (PeMS)
- MTC Vital Signs
- Santa Clara County Department of Public Health City & Neighborhood Profiles
- Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority
- Statewide Integrated Traffic Records System (SWITRS)
- Texas A&M Transportation Institute, Urban Motility Information
- TomTom Traffic Index
- Transportation Injury Mapping System (TIMS)
- U.S. Census Bureau
- VTA Bike Paths and Routes in Santa Clara County
- VTA Open Data Portal