Initial Public Offerings
U.S. IPO Pricings of International Companies, by Country | 2017
Silicon Valley Institute for Regional Studies
Data is from Renaissance Capital. Locations are based on the corporate address provided to Renaissance Capital. Silicon Valley includes the city-defined region. Rest of California includes all of the state except Silicon Valley for 2007-2012, and all of the state except Silicon Valley and San Francisco for 2013-2017.
Location based on corporate address provided by IPO ETF manager Renaissance Capital.
Resources for Relevant Data and Reports (show)
- Bay Area Council Economic Institute
- CB Insights
- Center for the Continuing Study of the California Economy
- Collaborative Economics
- FactSet Research Systems, Inc.
- Marin Economic Consulting, LLC
- Moody’s Economy.com
- National Establishment Time Series (NETS, from Don Walls & Assoc)
- National Venture Capital Association
- PricewaterhouseCoopers/National Venture Capital Association MoneyTreeTM Report
- Renaissance Capital
- Small Business Innovation and Technology Awards
- U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office