Small Business Innovation and Technology Awards
Total Number and Value of Awards Granted to Small Businesses
Data for Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) awards come from the U.S. Small Business Administration. Data include Phase 1 and Phase 2 awards for all agencies and branches for the years 1990-2011. Awards values are inflation adjusted to first half 2012 dollars, using the consumer price index for the U.S. city average from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Data includes both Small Business Innovation Research Awards (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer Awards.
Resources for Relevant Data and Reports (show)
- Bay Area Council Economic Institute
- CB Insights
- Center for the Continuing Study of the California Economy
- Collaborative Economics
- FactSet Research Systems, Inc.
- Marin Economic Consulting, LLC
- Moody’s Economy.com
- National Establishment Time Series (NETS, from Don Walls & Assoc)
- National Venture Capital Association
- PricewaterhouseCoopers/National Venture Capital Association MoneyTreeTM Report
- Renaissance Capital
- Small Business Innovation and Technology Awards
- U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office