Share of Cities with Minimum Wage Ordinances
Data are from the U.C. Berkeley Center for Labor Research and Education, Inventory of U.S. City and County Minimum Wage Ordinances, by year enacted.
This chart does not have any footnotes.
Resources for Relevant Data and Reports (show)
- California Department of Education, Free/Reduced Price Meals
- California Department of Social Services
- Center for the Continuing Study of the California Economy
- Feeding America
- kidsdata.org (Lucile Packard Foundation for Children’s Health)
- MTC Vital Signs
- Pew Research Center
- Phoenix MI
- Public Policy Institute of California, Data Depot
- U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. Dept. of Commerce, Bureau of Economic Analysis