Percent of Local Employees With One-Way Commutes of More than 90 Minutes in Silicon Valley, Bay Area, and California, 2005-2015
Data are from the United States Census Bureau, 2005-2015 American Community Survey Summary Files. Silicon Valley data include San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties. The Bay Area includes Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano, and Sonoma Counties.
This chart does not have any footnotes.
Resources for Relevant Data and Reports (show)
- Altamont Corridor Express (ACE)
- California Department of Transportation
- California Energy Almanac
- California Energy Commission
- Santa Clara County Department of Public Health City & Neighborhood Profiles
- Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority
- U.S. Census Bureau
- VTA Bike Paths and Routes in Santa Clara County