Share of Jurisdictions with a Bicycle or Pedestrian Master Plan
Silicon Valley | 2016
Silicon Valley Cities & Counties
Silicon Valley Institute for Regional Studies
Data includes cities within the city-defined Silicon Valley region, and the Counties of Santa Clara and San Mateo. Data includes all bicycle and pedestrian master plans that are less than five years old (created in 2011 or thereafter) and were approved, planned or in-progress as of December 2016.
Note: Data includes all bicycle and pedestrian master plans that are less than five years old.
Resources for Relevant Data and Reports (show)
- Altamont Corridor Express (ACE)
- California Department of Transportation
- California Energy Almanac
- California Energy Commission
- Santa Clara County Department of Public Health City & Neighborhood Profiles
- Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority
- U.S. Census Bureau
- VTA Bike Paths and Routes in Santa Clara County