Miles of Bicycle Facilities
Santa Clara & San Mateo Counties | 2015
Silicon Valley Institute for Regional Studies
Data are compiled from MTC, VTA, and Google Streets, and include Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties. Bicycle facility classes have been defined by Caltrans and include Class 1 (Shared Use Path), Class II (Bikeway), Class III (Bike Route/Boulevard), and Class IV (Protected Bikeway).
This chart does not have any footnotes.
Resources for Relevant Data and Reports (show)
- Altamont Corridor Express (ACE)
- California Department of Transportation
- California Energy Almanac
- California Energy Commission
- Santa Clara County Department of Public Health City & Neighborhood Profiles
- Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority
- U.S. Census Bureau
- VTA Bike Paths and Routes in Santa Clara County