Homeless Population Share and Percentage Sheltered vs. Unsheltered
Bay Area Counties | 2017
Data on the Bay Area Homeless Population by County is from SPUR via The Urbanist, Issue 560 (September 2017), Homelessness in the Bay Area by Molly Turner.
This chart does not have any footnotes.
Resources for Relevant Data and Reports (show)
- California Association of Realtors
- California Homebuilding Foundation/Construction Industry Research Board
- Milken Institute
- MTC Vital Signs
- National Association of Homebuilders
- San Jose Economic Development Dashboard
- Santa Clara County Association of Realtors, Housing Statistics
- Santa Clara County Department of Public Health City & Neighborhood Profiles
- U.S. Census Bureau
- Zillow Real Estate Research