Solar Installations by Sector
Percentage of Solar Capacity Installed Through the California Solar Initiative
Data on the Solar Installation by Sector are from The California Solar Initiative (CSI) as part of the Go Solar California campaign, the Palo Alto Municipal Utilities as part of the Photovoltaic Partners Program and from Silicon Valley Power. The CSI data shows calculated CEC PTC Rating, a measure of alternating current output of photovoltaic system under PVUSA Test Conditions as calculated by PowerClerk. The Palo Alto and Silicon Valley power data is the capacity by installation year, measured in alternating current kilowatts.
* 2013 data is through November 20.
Year based on First Incentive Claim Request Review Date, and includes application status as Completed, PBI-in payment, Pending Payment, Reservation Reserved, Confirmed Reservation, and Incentive Claim Request Review.
Resources for Relevant Data and Reports (show)
- Bay Area Air Quality Management District
- Bay Area Council Economic Institute
- Bay Area Water Supply & Conservation Agency (BAWSCA)
- California Energy Almanac
- California Energy Commission
- California Public Utilities Commission, California Solar Initiative
- California Solar Initiative
- Center for Resource Solutions
- Cleantech i3 Database
- Collaborative Economics
- DOE Energy Storage Map
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory – Clean Energy Data Book, 2012
- Optony, Inc.
- Pacific Gas & Electric
- Palo Alto Municipal Utilities
- Santa Clara Valley Water District
- Scotts Valley Water District
- Silicon Valley Energy Map
- Silicon Valley Power
- Solar Roadmap
- Statewide Energy Efficiency Collaborative
- Sustainability Hub San Mateo County
- Sustainable San Mateo County Indicators Report
- U.S. Department of Energy