U.S. IPO Pricings of International Companies, by Country
Silicon Valley Institute for Regional Studies
Data is from Renaissance Capital. Locations are based on the corporate address provided to Renaissance Capital. Silicon Valley includes the city-defined region. Rest of California includes all of the state except Silicon Valley for 2007-2012, and all of the state except Silicon Valley and San Francisco for 2013-2016.
Location based on corporate address provided by IPO ETF manager Renaissance Capital.
Resources for Relevant Data and Reports (show)
- Bay Area Council Economic Institute
- CB Insights
- Center for the Continuing Study of the California Economy
- Collaborative Economics
- FactSet Research Systems, Inc.
- Marin Economic Consulting, LLC
- Moody’s Economy.com
- National Establishment Time Series (NETS, from Don Walls & Assoc)
- National Venture Capital Association
- PricewaterhouseCoopers/National Venture Capital Association MoneyTreeTM Report
- Renaissance Capital
- Small Business Innovation and Technology Awards
- U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office