Food Stamp Participants as a Percent of U.S. Population
|Food Stamp Participants as a Percent of U.S. Population|
Food stamp usage data is from the United States Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service, monthly national level data. National population data come from the U.S. Census Bureau, Population Estimates Branch. “Table 1. Annual Estimates of the Population for the United States, Regions, States, and Puerto Rico.” Note: 2012 population data is preliminary and comes from “Table 1. Monthly Population Estimates for the United States: April 1, 2010 to August 1, 2012.” Population and food stamp participation data as of May 2012.
This chart does not have any footnotes.
Resources for Relevant Data and Reports (show)
- California Department of Education, Free/Reduced Price Meals
- CalWORKS Data Files
- Center for the Continuing Study of the California Economy
- kidsdata.org (Lucile Packard Foundation for Children’s Health)
- Pew Research Center
- Public Policy Institute of California, Data Depot
- U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. Dept. of Commerce, Bureau of Economic Analysis